Application for registration must be accompanied by:
- Registration and Admission fees are non-refundable; it is a one time fee for new admission only.
- First term fee wil be charged once a student is admitted in the Hostel during 1st term with no refund
- If a student is withdrawn during the second term, the whole year fees to be paid.
- The fee amounts are subject to revision as advised by the school management committee from time to time.
- Boarding fee is charged from April 1st to March 31st i.e. for ten months only, while tution fee is charged for twelve months April to March each year.
- School fee for the whole year can be paid in two installments 1st of Rs. 2,28,000/- (for I - VIII) and 2,46,000 (for IX - XII)(including Imprest Money) & 2nd of Rs. 1,90,000/- (for I - VIII) and 2,00,000 (for IX - XII). 1st installment will be paid at a time of admission, 2nd will be paid befire 31st Oct.
- Other than above fees parents need to pay for Uniform/Books & Stationary:Rs. 50,000/- approx. (Subject to change as per actual expenditure) with 1st Installment.
- Educational trips are compulsory every year. Quotations will be sent to parents 2 months in advance of the trip. Charges are excluded from all the above.
- Special medicines, special diet, sports gear and shoe repairs, toilet requisites etc. will be charge from the imprest account
- No reduction in late fee is made on account of a student returning late to school or for broken periods.
- A fine @500/- per day will be levied on outstanding amount after due date.
- Once payment is not realized, the name will be struck off the rolls and a readmission fee will be charged.
1 - A Photocopy of birth certificate from Municipality or notified area committee or office of birth & deaths.Note:
The birth certificate must carry the name of the child. Affidavits, Horoscopes and hospital certificates are not acceptable.
2 - One passport size photograph of applicant and both the parents.
3 - One postcard size photograph of both the parents with the applicant in between.
4 - The latest progress report card of student.
5 - Registration fee. The Registration fee is valid only for the year for which the child is registered and is neither refundable nor transferable to another year.
Registration merely does not guarantee Admission.
*Student must attain minimum standard in the Admission test.
Templeton Academy International (Naukuchiatal) does not normally admit students beyond Class VIII. However, students from other schools may be considered for admission in class IX, subject to availability of seats.